Luxury 2 bedroom apartment in Sunland’s sophisticated Abian Residence at the Botanic Gardens.
This floorplan is the most coveted and tightly-held in the building. It’s called an E-type. ‘E’ for extravagant… or exclusive.
If you haven’t seen the inside of this building you need to book an inspection just for a sticky-beak. Abian has set the new standard in Brisbane apartment living. You’ll never, ever want to leave.
- One of the only buildings in Brisbane with a 24/7 concierge service. The concierge team can help you arrange everything from dry-cleaning to restaurant bookings.
- Luxury amenities – heated pool, spa, sauna AND steam room, massive well-equipped high-tech gym, treatment rooms, ice cold plunge pool
- Opposite the main gates of Brisbane’s Botanical Gardens (markets every weekend with really great coffee and pastries) – the best backyard you could ask for; and you don’t need to mow it!
- Less than a 20-minute walk over the bridge to Southbank where you’ll find the parklands, convention centre, QPAC, museum and gallery
- A quick 5-minute stroll to QUT, Riverstage, City Cat, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and the Golden Triangle
- Quick and easy access to the M1 and ICB
- Onsite visitor car parking
- Walking and bike paths everywhere! Pick up a Lime and scoot over to Howard Smith Wharves in under 10 minutes
About residence 603:
- Level 6 with balcony and views of the Botanic Gardens
- Master bedroom has walk in robe, additional storage and seriously stunning ensuite with floor to ceiling travertine tiles
- Second bedroom is on the other end of the apartment, has a mirrored robe, and opens up onto the balcony
- Second full bathroom
- Large functional kitchen with stunning black stone counter tops, top of the range Miele appliances and double door integrated fridge/freezer
- Reserved carspace in gated garage
- Your own storage locker
- Wall mounted clothes dryer
To inspect, call or SMS Adele on 0439 005 705.Application form